CNC polishing machines are industrially common machines for surface polishing of objects. Any machine that wants to work properly and prolong its service life is inseparable from maintenance work, as is the case with CNC polishing machines.
(1) The cleaning operation of the machine bin should be at least once a week to avoid clogging.
(2) Regularly clean and maintain the skateboard and the middle knife and the front top knife. The general maintenance period is about one month.
(3) Lubricating oil is an important part of the maintenance work of CNC polishing machine. Generally, it is necessary to re-add all the bearings to the lubricating oil after about 3 months.
(4) The parts that need long-term maintenance are the oil in the gearbox of the reducer, which is usually added once every 1-2 years.
(5) Whenever refueling is required, it is necessary to grasp the amount. When adding, it should not be excessive, so as to avoid machine failure due to switch oil immersion.