Polishing of the outer surface of the LNG cylinder barrel. The equipment is connected to the conveying line, and the gas cylinder enters the loading mechanism of the barrel polishing machine through the conveying line. The barrel section is polished by the horizontal automatic passage mode, and the motor is directly connected to the reducer to drive the roller to rotate, thereby driving the barrel section to advance spirally. The polishing head adopts the electric screw to pre-adjust the upper and lower positions of the grinding head, and the manual screw is required to adjust the position of the driven wheel to adapt to the cylinder of different diameters. The grinding head pre-presses the surface of the cylinder section through the constant pressure device, and the barrel section is spiraled. During the advancement process, the polishing head continuously grinds the surface of the barrel section, thereby realizing the polishing function of the barrel section surface.
1. Input total power: 30Kw
2. Equipment dimensions: 9200 × 1500 × 1500 (L × W × H, in: mm)
3. Total equipment weight: 4500KG
4. Machining accuracy: surface roughness Ra ≤ 0.3μm (selection of polishing discs of different particle sizes, successively reached)
5. Polishing materials are abrasive belts of various sizes, thousand impellers, wool throwing discs, nylon discs, cloth discs, and etc.
6. Can processing range: diameter φ506-656mm, φ800mm (reserved) length 2300mm, (with 2m each front and rear rack), the maximum weight of single workpiece is less than 300kg, the continuous surface of the outer surface of the cylinder is polished.
7. The conveying line speed is 8 m/min. The polishing machine is fully enclosed with a fully enclosure with a transparent glass window for easy viewing, repair or replacement of consumables. The equipment is equipped with a dust suction port and piping at each polishing station, and an optional vacuum cleaner.
8. The pressure on the surface of the pre-pressed cylinder can be adjusted by the pressure regulating valve to suit the best polishing effect of the workpiece; the upper and lower lifting limit positions of the throwing head are provided with electrical and mechanical protection.