Abrasive belt deviation
1. The adjustment mechanism is not properly adjusted, the belt moves slowly in one direction and moves faster to the other side.
The left and right oscillations of the belt should be balanced, and the belt centering device is used to achieve the movement balance. Adjust the pneumatic "input" to make the belt oscillation smooth control
2. The failure of the adjustment causes the edge of the belt to be damaged, or the edge jump causes the adjustment to fail. Use a large belt tension. If the edge continues to jump, it indicates that the sand has a “lobe edge” and the belt needs to be replaced.
3. There is water in the air pipe, rust spots and other impurities damage the air of the pneumatic components must be clean, install the air purifier before the pneumatic "input" of the grinder
4. The tension of the belt is too small, and the belt will be biased to increase the tension due to the uneven working pressure.
5. The contact roller is tapered to remove the cone by grinding
6. When the load on one side of the belt is greater than the other side, the local grinding pressure is too large to reduce the pressure, and the working load is distributed to the maximum width of the belt.
7. Contact roller damage or peeling heavy bag, balance, grinding
Mechanical vibration mark
1. The contact roller, the tension roller are unbalanced, the bearing journal is worn, the belt drive component is damaged (vibration, loose or damaged belt drive roller), and the conveyor belt is unevenly fed. Dynamically balance the contact roller and tension roller, re-grind the roller, calibrate or properly grind the belt drive roller, replace the worn bearing, and repair the bearing journal.
2. The adjustment of the belt oscillation is too fast or unstable, causing the grinder to vibrate. Slow down the oscillations to achieve a motion that does not vibrate, eliminating all the factors that cause the grinder to vibrate.
3. The movable parts of the belt sanding belt, such as the transmission device, the tension pin, the connecting rod, etc., are not fastened. Tighten all loose areas to ensure that important parts of the movement are not compromised.
4. The belt is easily damaged, S-side or ruffled, often replaced due to moisture absorption, ensuring that the belt is stored as required.
5. The tension of the belt is too large or too small, which may cause the belt to tremble so as to reduce the vibration of the grinding machine or increase the tension of the belt until the belt runs smoothly.